go to main contents
Master's degrees > University Master's Degree in Professional English-Spanish Translation

University Master's Degree in Professional English-Spanish Translation - 8th edition

University Master's Degree in Professional English-Spanish Translation


How long are master's degree programmes?

Master's programmes have a minimum length of 60 ECTS credits and a maximum of 120, equivalent to one and two academic years, respectively.

What does the master’s degree price includes?

The price includes the total credits of the master's degree and the administrative fees, full time.

If you are required to do any Bridging Courses, remember that they count as extra credits, on top of the 60 ECTS, and should therefore be added to the total cost of the enrolment.

Consult the exact cost of each type of ECTS and the economic items which are included in the enrolment.

When do classes start?

This academic year 2021-22 will start on 27th September although some master's degrees start in October or November.

What should I do to study a master's degree at the URV?

Check the procedure you should follow at the link registration step by step

Do I have to pay to pre-register?

You have to pay 30,21 € by credit card. Follow the instructions that appear on screen while you pre-register. If you want to pre-register in more than one programme you have to pay 30,21 € for each one. These fees are not refundable.

What documents should I submit for the admission?

Depending on the country where you were awarded your bachelor's degree you should submit some documents or others.
Find out what you have to submit at the documentation

Do I have to have my bachelor's degree officially recognised?

It must be officially recognised only when it is issued by a non-European university. For more information, check foreign documents requirements.

Do I have to send the original documents?

The documents have to be emailed to the Campus Secretariat for Academic Management.

Once the documents have been revised and found to be correct you will receive an email telling you where you have to send the original documents to complete the registration.

How do I know if I have been admitted?

The Academic Comission will assess your admission after the end of each pre-registration phase. Check the calendar for pre-registration, admission and registration.

You will receive an email informing you if you have been admitted or excluded. In your document manager you can check your admission status. For more information, visit here.

I need an admission letter, how can I have it?

If you are a prospective foreign student, you will be able to download the admission letter from your online document manager once you have been admitted and have paid to reserve your place.

If you have any questions, please contact with your Campus Secretariat for Academic Management.

How can I obtain a student Visa to study in Spain?

Guide to obtain the student Visa.

When can I register?

Once you have been admitted by the master's academic committee, consult the registration schedule for course 2021-22.

How do I register?

At online registration link

How do I pay the tuition fees?

Check at Methods of paying the registration fees

When do I have to pay the tuition fees?

Check at Methods of paying the registration fees

Can I pay in instalments?

Check at Methods of paying the registration fees

What grants can I apply for?

Check the grants and prices website

I am an International student, who may I ask if I have questions about foreign students procedures?

You can contact our International Center(ELIMINAR). They will help you in any issue you may have.

If I am admitted to a master's course pending accreditation of my access qualification, can I still register anyway?

No. You must provide the certificate of the qualification that gives you access to the master's course or provide a document confirming that you have paid for the issuance of this certificate, in accordance with the instructions that we send you by email when we inform you that you have the status of 'Admitted pending accreditation of access qualification' in your pre-registration application.