How to enrol in a master's degree step by step
Your application and documentation will be reviewed to determine whether you should be admitted to the master's programme.
You will receive an email informing you:
- If you have been admitted and you have paid to reserve your place:
- You will receive information about the status of your documentation and its compliance with the requirements via the online document manager.
- You will be able to apply for a student visa to study at the URV. You can find a guide on how to apply here.
- If you have already submitted all the required documentation, you will receive information on the enrolment process according to your pre-enrolment phase. You can consult the calendar here.
- If you have been admitted and you have not made the payment to reserve you place, the aforementioned will still apply to you but only if there are vacant places and the academic coordinator gives authorization.
- If you have been excluded:
- You will receive information about the reason for your exclusion.
- If are still interested in studying on this or any other master's degree course, you will have to repeat the pre-enrolment process, although the success of your application will depend on the availability of a place. You can consult the calendar here.
In the document manager you can check your admission status. For more information about this status visit here.