University Master’s Degree in Technology and Engineering Management - 7th edition
Online teaching organisation
Timetable and assessment
- First semester is online:
- September to January: Streamed activities and videoconferences.
- Monday to Friday, from 15 to 19 h.
- Assessment is online.
- Second semester is face-to-face:
- February to mid April: Monday to Thursday, from 15 to 19 h and Friday, from 15 to 20 h.
- Mid April to June: Mondays, from 15 to 19 h.
- Assessment is face-to-face.
You can follow a special programme that enables you to simultaneously study the University Master's Degree in Technology Engineering Management and a second Master’s Degree:
- Dual Master’s Degree in Technology Engineering Management and Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Energy is taught in English language.
- Dual Master's Degree in Technology Engineering Management and Chemical Engineering is taught in English language.
Master's degree final project
Guide to the Master’s Thesis subject of the School of Chemical Engineering (ETSEQ).
Optional. Check the list of mobility agreements.