University Master's Degree in Fermented Beverages - 9th edition
This master's degree focuses mainly on basic and applied research in oenology and food biotechnology, as well as the production of fermented beverages, business management, marketing of products and equipment for the sector, laboratory work and communication. This way, if you graduate in the University Master's degree in Fermented Beverages you will have the following career opportunities:
- R&D departments in public and private research institutions.
- Applied research, consultancy and intervention in the field of oenology and biotechnology.
- Laboratory analysis of food.
- Teaching at various levels.
- Production of sparkling wines.
- Viticulture for the production of sparkling wines.
- Consultancy on viticulture and oenology for sparkling wines.
- Beer brewing.
- Consultancy in the wine and beer industry.
- Marketing of fermented beverages and equipment for the sector.
- Doctoral studies.