University Master's Degree in Fermented Beverages - 9th edition
This Master's degree is designed for graduates of Biosciences such as Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Oenology, Pharmacy, Food Science and Technology, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Economics, Dietetics and Nutrition, and holders of any diploma or degree in engineering, who wish to further their knowledge of the production of fermented beverages, in particular sparkling wine and beer, or to do research in oenology and biotechnology.
It is desirable for students to have a good knowledge of the main language of instruction (Spanish), and a basic level of English in oral comprehension and writing.
Depending on their prior training and the specialisation, students may be required to do bridging course.
Specific documentation required
As well as the complusory general documentation required for pre-enrolment to the programme, you must also submtit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation for academic coordination. It must be specified the specialization you choose:
- Oenology research
- Science and technology of sparkling wines
- Science and technology of beer
- Proof of knowledge of Spanish (only if you are not from Spanish speaking country).
Optionally, you can also submit:
- Proof of knowledge of English (above the minimum required).
- Proof of additional training related to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities, for which proof must be provided).
- Proof of professional experience and stays abroad.
- Letters of recommendation.
1. Evaluation of the students' academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree: up to 5 points.
2. Complementary training relevant to the content of the master's degree (documentary accreditation): up to 2 points.
3. Professional experience relevant to the content of the master's degree (related to the selected speciality), and stays abroad: up to 2 points.
4. Competence in English above the minimum required: up to 1 point.