VI Course on Management of Innovation
- The emergence of new technologies is offering opportunities to companies in order to adapt. However, in order to make this step of transformation it is necessary to know the sectoral changes and have the tools to face the changes.
- The aim of the course is to show new trends in sectoral changes, economic support from the public administration, be aware of the comprehensive change in the management of the company, and the accompanying support that can be received.
- The course will show examples of business cases in order to be as applied as possible.
- The target audience are entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs or those responsible for innovation in companies. It will also be aimed at students of the Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation and a PhD.
- In order to obtain the attendance certificate, you must attend all classes.
Dates: 5 Wednesdays during the month of October 2019.
Total duration of the course: 15 hours.
Schedule: from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (3 hours per session).
Place: Degree Hall of the Faculty of Economics and Business (Campus Bellisens), Universitat Rovira i Virgili.
- 2 of October: Session 1. Know the changes and trends at the sectoral level.
- 9 of October: Session 2. Access the sources of financing to innovation.
- 16 of October: Session 3. Are you an innovative company? Get to know the certificates and the implementation of management systems for innovation.
- 23 of October: Session 4. Business experiences.
- 30 of October: Session 5. How to implement an innovation program throughout the company.
Course on innovation management 2018
V Course on innovation management 2017
Presentation of the course and experiences Innovators: the case of the automotive industry.
Workshop on innovation and entrepreneurship Innovation and business environment Company plans and innovation projects Creation of companies and growth Place: Cambrils.
Days: November 27 and December 4 and 11 from 4 to 8 p.m.
Place: Vila-Seca. Days: November 10, 26 and December 10 from 4 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Place: Móra d'Ebre. Days: October 1, 8 and 23 from 4 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Place: El Vendrell. Days: October 22, 24 and 30 from 4 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Place: Reus. Days: May 9, 16 and 23 from 4 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Place: Amposta. Days: 11, 18 and 25 April from 4 to 8 h. Place: Salou. Days: February 19 and 26 and March 5 from 4 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Place: Santa Coloma de Queralt. Days: January 15, 22 and 29 from 4 a.m.
Course on management of innovation
What is innovation?
Management of R & D and innovation projects
Public policies for the promotion of innovation
Practices for drafting projects
Exhibition of innovation projects by students
Duration: 20 hours. Dates: 5 Tuesdays during the months of June and July.
Schedule: from 4 to 8 pm. Place: Faculty of Economics and Business. Program