Inter-University Master's Degree in Public Law - 4th edition
The master's degree is aimed at graduates in Law, Political Sciences, Sociology, Economics, Labour Sciences, Business Administration and Management and related ambits, and graduates in Labour Relations and Employment, Administration Sciences and related ambits.
It is also aimed at individuals with postgraduate qualifications in ambits related to the master's degree or who have relevant professional or institutional experience that equips them to undertake the master's degree.
Specific compulsory documentation
The documentation required for pre-registration. In addition, you can also submit:
- Accreditation of professional or institutional experience in the public or private sector.
Students will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
1. Suitability of the access qualification: up to a maximum of 30 points in accordance with the following order:
- Bachelor's Degrees in Social and Legal Sciences: up to a maximum of 30 points.
- Other bachelor's degrees: up to a maximum of 15 points.
2. Evaluation of the academic transcript of the official university qualification that enables the student to access the master's degree: up to a maximum of 40 points.
3. Relevance of the applicant's professional or institutional experience in the public or private sector: up to a maximum of 30 points.
If any places remain unfilled, the entity responsible for admissions may admit students without prioritising them according to their merits, provided, that is, that they meet the access requirements.