Inter-University Master's Degree in Public Law - 3th edition
The high level of specialisation acquired during the master's degree means that graduates will be able to access a wide range of career opportunities reserved for legal specialists:
- Legal specialist for the state, regional and local public administrations.
- Legal specialist in public and private entities that play a key role in the public sector (agencies, public companies, limited companies, consortiums, etc.).
- Legal specialist in the European Administration.
- Legal specialist in law firms, consultancies, private consultants for the public sector, companies and other entities contractually linked to the public sector, contractors, etc.
- Lawyer specialising in public, administrative and regulatory law.
- Internal legal specialist in public organisations that serve the public administrations.
- Research and teaching.