University Master's Degree in Innovation in the Social and Educational Intervention - 3th edition
The master's degree is aimed at graduates in Pedagogy, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology and related ambits. It is also aimed at graduates in Social Work, Social Education, Nursing and related ambits.
Specific compulsory documentation
The documentation required for pre-registration. In addition, you can also submit:
- Accreditation of professional experience.
- Accreditation of complementary training relating to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars, other training activities).
- Accreditation of relevant study visits abroad (minimum 4 weeks).
Students will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Suitability of the access qualification: up to a maximum of 4 points according to the following order of priority:
- Bachelor's Degrees in Social Work or Social Education: up to a maximum of 4 points (40%).
- Bachelor's Degrees in Social and Legal Sciences: up to a maximum of 2 points (20%).
- Other bachelor's degrees: 0 points (0%).
- Evaluation of the academic transcript of the official university qualification that enables the student to access the master's degree: up to a maximum of 3 points (30%).
- Professional experience: up to a maximum of 1 point (10%).
- Complementary training relating to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars, other training activities, with supporting documents): up to a maximum of 1 point (10%).
- Relevant study visits abroad (minimum 4 weeks, with supporting documentation) : up to a maximum of 1 point (10%).
If any places remain unfilled, the entity responsible for admissions may admit students without prioritising them according to their merits, provided, that is, that they meet the access requirements.