University Master's Degree in Innovation in the Social and Educational Intervention - 6th edition
University Master's Degree in Innovation in the Social and Educational Intervention
Online teaching organisation
Students can choose between face-to-face and online teaching:
- More than 90% of the classes are online.
- Face-to-face classes take place a Friday per month, from 10 to 14h and 15 to 19h.
- The training activities include classes, documentary and/or audiovisual work, webinars and seminars, debating forums, case studies, workshops and real-life experience of innovative socio-educational projects, among other aspects.
- Students attend group and individual tutorials throughout the year.
- Online teaching is provided via the URV's online campus (Moodle) and the Microsoft Teams programme (including the Moodle space of each subject).
- It combines live, streamed sessions and pre-recorded sessions.
- The live sessions will always be scheduled for Friday afternoons and are recorded so that students can watch them whenever they are able to.
- The assessment activities consist of different types of practical and collaborative assignments.
- There are no exams.
9 ECTS of external practices are compulsory.
Master's degree final project
Guide to the Master’s Thesis subject of Faculty of Legal Sciences.