University Master's Degree in Medical Anthropology and Global Health - 9th edition
Aimed at students and professionals from the field of health (medical sciences, nursing, physiotherapy and social work), who work or are interested in international health organizations in the field of environment, social education or mediation and who want to receive training in the social sciences to give answer to a better and more efficient social intervention. It is also aimed at those who wish to develop research in the socio-health field. Students with training in the field of social and cultural anthropology and other social science careers, such as sociology, who are interested in specialising in the field of health.
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment in the programme, you can also submit:
- Proof of a level of English.
- Proof of complementary training relevant to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities).
- Proof of extended stays (at least four weeks) in foreign countries.
1. Suitability of the admission qualification: up to 3 points, according to the following scale:
a) Degrees in the humanities and social sciences: up to 3 points,
b) Graduates in the field of health sciences: up to 3 points,
c) Other qualifications: 0 points.
2. Evaluation of the student’s academic record in the university degree that qualifies them for admission to the master's degree: up to 3 points.
3. Level of English: up to 1 point.
4. Complementary training relevant to the content of the master's degree (for which proof must be provided): up to 1 point.
5. Extended stays (at least four weeks) in English-speaking countries, for which proof must be provided: up to 1 point.
6. Professional experience: up to 1 point.