University Master's Degree in Medical Anthropology and Global Health - 9th edition
Some employments opportunities available to students who complete this master's degree are:
- Researcher in medical anthropology and global health.
- Consultant on services in the health and food sectors, in both private and public entities.
- Expert in global health interventions and health promotion and education.
- Consultant on health management and planning.
- Consultant or expert in intercultural competency and diversity management in services aimed at refugees, immigrants and ethnic minorities.
- Consultant in implementation of community health projects.
- Expert in international health programmes and health cooperation, including the design of programmes.
- Researcher or social mediator with full responsibility and the skills needed to hold coordinating positions in research-intervention groups and/or management positions in centres or institutions in social health or healthcare management.
- Consultant on public policies related to health.
- Researcher into the material and intangible heritage of the world of health.