University Master's Degree in Forensic Genetics, Physics and Chemistry - 4th edition
The Master's Degree is aimed at students with official university qualifications in experimental sciences, life sciences and related technologies or bachelor's degrees Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Physics, Geology, Medicine, Veterinary, Pharmacy, Environmental Sciences, Food Science and Technology or Engineering qualifications and diplomas in scientific ambits. The master's degree is also aimed at forensic professionals who wish to study a certain aspect of the discipline in greater depth.
Depending on your documentation you have to take a bridging courses.
Specific documentation required
The compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment in the programme. In addition, you must also submit:
- Certificates accrediting of knowledge of languages different from Catalan and Spanish (level B2).
- Letter of motivation for academic coordination.
- Supporting documentation of the curriculum vitae.
Optionally, you can also submit:
- Proof of bridging courses related to the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities; accrediting documents required).
- Proof of command of languages other than Spanish (level B2 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Suitability of access qualification: up to 30 points.
- Academic transcript of the official university qualification that provides access to the Master's degree: up to 30 points.
- Bridging courses related to the master's degree (accrediting documents required): up to 20 points.
- Letter of motivation: up to 10 points.
- Command of languages other than Spanish (level B2 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages): up to 10 points.