University Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation - 7th edition
A any student who has a Spanish Bachelor's Degree, a pre-EHEA Degree or a university diploma, except for those students from the arts and humanities and health sciences.
Students who wish to pursue this Master's degree should be motivated to acquire a thorough knowledge of the subject and the skills necessary to create and manage innovative companies. It is therefore recommended that future students have the attitude and motivation to propose and respond to challenges. They are also expected to have the following skills:
- Discipline and dedication. Study habits.
- Capacity for planning and organisation. Teamwork and leadership.
- Speed in decision making. Responsibility and observation.
- Creativity and curiosity. Sensitivity to artistic expressions.
- A critical, methodical, orderly and systematic approach.
- A tolerant, responsible, respectful and ethical attitude.
Specific documentation required
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, you must also submit a proof of competence in Catalan or Spanish (only for foreign students from non-Latin American countries). If this knowledge cannot be proven, you must attach a signed Letter of commitment regarding their competence in Spanish.
Optionally, you can also submit:
- Competence in English.
- Proof of any additional training to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities).
- Proof of any work experience.
- Proof of other merits presented in the CV.
- Evaluation of the student’s academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree: up to 50 points.
- Other university qualifications: up to 10 points.
- Competence in English: up to 10 points.
- Other training relevant (proof must be provided): up to 10 points.
- Work experience in the field of the master's degree (proof must be provided): up to 10 points.
- Other merits (proof must be provided): up to 10 points.