University Master's Degree in Computer Security Engineering and Artificial Intelligence - 8th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Face-to-face / Online
- Language of instruction
Face-to-face mode: afternoons, from Monday to Friday. Check the timetable for the academic course 2022-23.
There is no timetable for the online mode.
- Course date
From mid-September to end of June
- Academic coordinator
- Dra. Susana Álvarez Fernández
- URV Faculty
- School of Engineering (URV)
(for students from the UE, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Andorra*, or resident in Spain, price for 2022-23).
Rest of students: €2,913.
*Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only.
(+34) 977 77 99 44
The Master's Degree in Computer Security Engineering and Artificial Intelligence prepares you to carry out responsible work in a wide range of areas, including industry, academia and public administration. The master's degree curriculum includes research topics related to information production, application security, machine learning, modelling and problem-solving, among others. When you finish the master's degree, you will be able to tackle problems of high technical difficulty or that require a high level of innovation and research.
Specifically, the master's degree provides students with: the skills to:
- The skills to use advanced Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for designing and implementing safe intelligent systems.
- The skills to use advanced ICT to ensure the safety of information in applications, services, and ICT systems and the privacy of their users.
- The skills to lead, manage and carry out ICT systems projects based on Artificial Intelligence.
- The skills to innovate and conduct research in the field of Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence.
You can choose to follow this master’s degree online or face-to-face. There are 20 places for each mode.