University Master's Degree in Computer Security Engineering and Artificial Intelligence - 5th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Face-to-face / Online
- Language of instruction
Afternoons, from Monday to Friday
- Course date
- 21/09/2020 - 22/06/2021
- Academic coordinator
- Dra. Susana Álvarez Fernández
- URV Faculty
- School of Engineering (URV)
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only (price for course 2020-21).
(+34) 977 77 99 44
Covid 19 update: We might move face-to-face classes to an online format if the latest developments in the health emergency make this necessary.
This master's degree aims to provide students with professional training in computer engineering, telematic engineering and related fields that specialise in Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence.
Specifically, the master's degree:
- provides students with the skills to use advanced Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for designing and implementing safe intelligent systems.
- provides students with the skills to use advanced ICT to ensure the safety of information in applications, services and ICT systems and the privacy of their users.
- provides students with the skills to lead, manage and carry out ICT systems projects based on Artificial Intelligence.
- provides students with the skills to innovate and conduct research in the field of Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence.
Pre-registration starts on 1 February.