University Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering - 10th edition
The Master's degree is designed for graduates in Chemical Engineering or a similar field, or a university Degree that qualifies graduates to practice as Professional technical industrial engineers specialised in industrial chemistry or a similar field. It is also aimed to students who wishes to work as a project leader.
If there is a clear vocation about these studies you could also acces in this Master’s degree.
Specific documentation required
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment in the programme, you must also submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation for academic coordination.
- Proof of competence in English (Level B2). If you are not able to certify it, the Academic Comission may request an interview where reading, writing and speaking in English language will be evaluated.
Optionally, you can also submit:
- Proof of training relevant to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities, for which proof must be provided) or professional experience.
- Proof of stays (at least 4 weeks), motivation, a letter of recommendation or letter of reference.
1. Suitability of the admission qualification, up to 30 points. Qualifications will be graded according to the following scale:
a. A degree in the field of engineering: up to 30 points.
b. A degree in the field of sciences and architecture: up to 20 points.
c. Other qualifications: 0 points.
2. Evaluation of the students' academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree and the university and the country of origin: up to 60 points.
3. Other training relevant to the content of the master's degree or professional experience (documentary accreditation): up to 5 points.
4. Stays (at least 4 weeks, proof must be provided), motivation, a letter of recommendation or a personal interview: up to 5 points.
However, if all the places offered are not covered, as long as the access and admission requirements are met, the admission body will be able to admit you without needing to prioritize your based on the merits.