University Master's Degree in Ageing and Health - 14th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
- Spanish. Some teaching materials are in English.
The face-to-face classes are held once a month throughout the academic year, on Friday and Saturday.
- Course date
- 06/10/2023 - 14/06/2024
- Academic coordinator
- Dr. Gabriel de Febrer Martínez / Dra. Rosa Maria Solà Alberich
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (URV)
(for students from the UE, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Andorra*, or resident in Spain, price for academic year 2023-24).
Rest of students: €2,913.
*Students with degrees from non-EU countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only.
(+34) 977 77 99 44
The master's degree offers both professional specialisation and initiation into research. Therefore, the main goals are:
- To train professionals working in fields related to ageing, so that they are able to face the problems with a holistic and comprehensive vision.
- Acquire and develop skills for the transfer of new academic knowledge in the areas of health care and public health in ageing.
- Acquire and develop skills to incorporate basic knowledge in ageing.
- Develop skills for the care work and/or research multidisciplinary character in ageing.
Pre-registration for the academic year 2024-25 opens in March 2024.
- Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus
- Hospital Universitari Joan XXIII de Tarragona
- Hospital de la Santa Creu de Jesús
- Hospital Sociosanitari Francolí
- PADES Reus
- Hospital Comarcal d'Amposta
- Residència Gent Gran d'Amposta
- Residència Gent Gran de Sant Carles
- Campus Terres de l'Ebre
- Fundació Alícia