University Master's Degree in Ageing and Health - 11th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
- Spanish and Catalan
The face-to-face classes are held once a month throughout the academic year, on Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 15 p.m.
- Course date
- 01/10/2020 - 17/06/2021
- Academic coordinator
- Dr. Gabriel de Febrer Martínez / Dra. Rosa M. Valls Zamora
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (URV)
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only (price for course 2020-21).
(+34) 977 77 99 44
The master's degree offers both professional specialisation and initiation into research. Therefore, the main goals are:
- To train professionals working in fields related to aging, so that they are able to face the problems with a holistic and comprehensive vision.
- Acquire and develop skills for the transfer of new academic knowledge in the areas of health care and public health in aging.
- Acquire and develop skills to incorporate basic knowledge in aging.
- Develop skills for the care work and/or research multidisciplinary character in aging.
Would you like to do a video call? Ask for an appointment.
- Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus
- Hospital Universitari Joan XXIII de Tarragona
- Hospital de la Santa Creu de Jesús
- Hospital Sociosanitari Francolí
- PADES Reus
- Hospital Comarcal d'Amposta
- Residència Gent Gran d'Amposta
- Residència Gent Gran de Sant Carles
- Campus Terres de l'Ebre
- Fundació Alícia