List of necessary documents for selected candidates
Firstly, selected candidates must present the document in which they accept or renounce the grant within 10 working days after the date on which announcement of the award is published.
- Acceptance document
Candidates who accept the grant must also present the following documentation.
First and as soon as possible:
- Authorization Non-UE citizens
- Document of admission to a PhD programme of the URV
- Scanned copy of Academic Degree (Bachelor and Master)
- Scanned copy of DNI or NIE or passaport.
- Personal and bank account details.
- Social Security number, otherwise TA-1 form
- Model 145 IRPF
- Declaration of cession of rights
- 1 photography for the URV card (you have to send a photo in "jpg" format)
These documents have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The selected candidates must apply within three months from the date on which the selection process is concluded, and must complete their registration onto a doctoral programme and present the corresponding documentation to the Human Resources Service during the first trimester of the grant.
In accepting the grant you also agree to its terms and conditions. It is important that you read these terms and conditions.
- [2020 Call] Download the presentation for European selected candidates
- [2020 Call] Downoald the presentation for non-European selected candidates
If you have any query you can contact us via email: mfp.cofund(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat
List of necessary documents for selected external experts
|This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 713679 and No. 945413|