The candidates should prepare the following documentation, required for upload in the Applicants’ portal. All documents must be provided in ENGLISH.
Candidates who meet the necessary requirements to apply for one of these contracts must submit an online application, which will include the following:
- Application form completed online.
- Scanned copy of identity card, resident's card or passport currently in force.
- Curriculum Vitae (Any research career gaps and/or unconventional paths should be clearly explained so that this can be fairly assessed by the evaluators; if you are a forcibly displaced researcher, please explain your situation in the CV; if you have been residing in Spain in the last 3 years please provide the exact duration and motives of your stay and be prepared to provide the documentation proving it during the redress phase if required by the Project Manager). We strongly recommend you to use the Europass CV template.
- Scanned copy of the certificate of the official academic qualification or proof of payment of the fees for the issuance of the certificate that allows the holder to access the doctoral studies. Students who hold Master degrees should present the scanned copies of their master's degrees. Students who are registered in an official university master's course that allows them to access the doctoral programme during the 2021/2022 academic year must present a scanned copy of their master's course registration form.
- Scanned copy of academic transcript of the qualification equivalent to a bachelor's degree.
- Scanned copy of academic transcript of the master's degree. Candidates who have not completed their Master's degrees must send their provisional academic transcript*.
- Description of the Master degree (or similar) project.
- Two signed and scanned reference letters. We will not contact the referees on your behalf.
- A motivation letter, explaining how the candidate is suited for the position she/he applies for.
- Optional document: Statement of Equivalence of Average Grade by students who studied abroad. Apply for/download the document from the website of the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training of Spain. Guide to generate the Statement (not official).
- For the contract reserved for researchers with disabilities: an official disability certificate issued by a competent authority from the country of origin.
* For those candidates that do not require a master degree in their university in order to access doctoral studies, number 6 is not needed. Instead, we will require an official letter from your university stating that a master degree is not required for access to PhD studies.
NOTE: if you do not possess a master degree at the time of the end of this call, but you are enrolled in a master course and set to obtain the master degree before the time of enrolment at URV (15th of June 2022), a provisional academic transcript of the master course is sufficient.
Please consider that, even if in the application portal, number 6 and 7 are optional documents (due to technical reasons) these documents will be evaluated, so please upload them if there is no proven reason for which you are unable to provide them.
|This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 713679 and No. 945413|