The candidates should prepare the following documentation, required for upload in the Submission Application. All documents must be provided in ENGLISH.
- Scanned copy of identity card, resident's card or passport currently in force
- Curriculum Vitae
- A scanned copy of the certificate of the official academic qualification (university degree)
- A scanned copy of the academic transcript of the undergraduate degree
- Scanned copy of the master degree *
- Description of the master project *
- A motivation letter
- Two reference letters
- Optional document: Statement of Equivalence of Average Grade by students who studied abroad. Apply for/download the document from the website of the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training of Spain. Guide to generate the Statement (not official)
- For the projects 2020MFP-COFUND-22 and 2020MFP-COFUND-23 reserved for researchers with disabilities: an official disability certificate issued by a competent authority from the country of origin.
* For those candidates that do not require a master degree in their university in order to access doctoral studies, points 5 and 6 are not required. Instead, we will require an official letter from your university stating that a master degree is not required for access to PhD studies.
NOTE: if you do not possess a master degree at the time of the end of this call, but you are enrolled in a master course and set to obtain the master degree before the time of enrolment, a provisional academic transcript of the master course is sufficient.
|This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 713679 and No. 945413|