University Master's Degree in Urban Anthropology, Migrations and Social Intervention - 7th edition
This master's degree is designed for graduates of the degree in Anthropology and Social Work, but is also offered to graduates of Humanities and Social Sciences (Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Social Education, etc.) and graduates in Architecture and Urbanism who are interested in training in Urban Studies from a social and humanistic viewpoint.
Specific documentation required
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment in the programme, optionally you can also submit:
- Proof of complementary training relevant to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities, for which proof must be provided).
- Proof of English language.
- Proof of extended stays (at least four weeks, proof must be provided) in English-speaking countries.
1. Suitability of the admission qualification: up to 4 points, according to the following scale:
a) Degrees in the humanities and social sciences: up to 4 points.
b) Other qualifications: 0 points.
2. Evaluation of the students' academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree: up to 3 points.
3. Level of English: up to 1 point. (B1=0,5; B2=0,75; C=1).
4. Complementary training relevant to the content of the master's degree (proof must be provided): up to 1 point.
5. Extended stays in English-speaking countries (proof must be provided): up to 1 point.