University Master's Degree in Tourist Destination Management - 8th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Blended / Online
- Language of instruction
- English: compulsory subjects and specialty in Management and Governance of Destinations. Spanish: specialty in Marketing and Branding of Destinations.
From end of September to mid-December: online.
From mid-January to beginning of May: face-to-face, from 16 to 21h, or online.
Check the timetable for the academic course 2023-24 (updated on 20 July).
- Course date
- 25/09/2023 - 21/06/2024
- Academic coordinator
- Dr. José Manuel Giménez Gómez
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Tourism and Geography (URV)
(for students from the UE, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, and Andorra*, or resident in Spain, price for academic year 2023-24).
Rest of students: €2,913.
*Students with degrees from non-EU countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only.
(+34) 977 77 99 44
The main aim of the official Master’s Degree in Tourist Destination Management is to provide advanced education in the strategic management and marketing of destinations and tourist territories. The programme specifically aims at capacitating, innovation and leadership in the competitive and sustainable development of tourism, based on the recognition of its economic, social and cultural complexity and importance.
The study programme of this programme thus covers:
- Conceptual, analytical and critical knowledge on the management, planning, and governance of destinations, and their promotion.
- Communication involving the main trends that define the present and future evolution of leisure and mobility in their productive and entrepreneurial dimension as well as social phenomena.
Get top training as a contemporary tourism destination manager
Pre-registration for the academic year 2024–25 opens in March 2024.
- Science and Technology Park for Tourism and Leisure of Catalonia
- Federació d'Empresaris d'Hostaleria i Turisme de la província de Tarragona (FEHT)
- Patronat de Turisme de la Costa Daurada
- Catalan Tourist Board
Learn how to manage the most current challenges in the tourism sector
Get top training as a contemporary tourism destination manager with the University Master's Degree in Management of Tourism Destinations.
Build a genuine and sustainable tourism brand like Terra Alta.
Get top training as a contemporany tourism manager with the University Master's Degree in Management of Tourism Destinations.