University Master's Degree in International Markets - 6th edition
Graduates in the University Master's degree in International Markets can work as:
- Managers in international companies or companies that are planning to operate abroad.
- International market analysts in consulting companies.
- Heads of International Strategy Departments in companies and non-profit organisations.
- Professional employees of international organisations.
- Advisers in local or/and regional institutions facing global challenges.
- Professors or Researchers in research centres (Research Track).