Inter-University Master's Degree in Genetic, Nutritional and Environmental Factors in Growth and Development - 12nd. edition
The master's degree is aimed at graduates in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Health System Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Food Science and Technology, Nursery and Genetics, who are interested in carrying out research projects.
This master's degree is aimed at graduates who are capable of working in an interdisciplinary team, who show initiative and who are self-motivated to carry out their tasks with the highest level of quality.
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-registration on the programme, you must also submit the following documents:
- Proof of work experience.
- Proof of competence in English.
- Proof of knowledge of statistics.
- Academic transcript: 30%
- Proof of a level of English above B1: 10%
- Knowledge of statistics: 10%
- Curriculum vitae: 50%
- Work experience related to the master’s degree content: 10%
- Research experience and/or publications: 25%
- Other merits, up to 15%: contribution in related research projects (5 %), accredited long-term courses related to the master’s degree (5%) and other related merits (5%)