Inter-university Master's Degree in Applied Chromatographic Techniques - 15th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
- Classes are in Spanish and written teaching resources, in English
Each of the five theoretical subjects is taught for three weeks. The first week is taught face-to-face in the mornings and afternoons and the other two are for individual student work. Laboratory practicals are held in the mornings
- Course date
From September 2020 to June 2021
- Academic coordinator
- Dra. Rosa M. Marcé i Recasens
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Chemistry (URV)
- Universitat Jaume I: School of Technology and Experimental Sciences
- Universitat de Girona: Faculty of Sciences
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili: Faculty of Chemistry
Students who have obtained their degrees outside of Spain will be charged with 218,15€ as a Tax of academic career that will apply in the first registration only (price for course 2020-21).
(+34) 977 77 99 44
The Inter-university Master's Degree in Applied Chromatographic Techniques is organised by the Department of Physical and Inorganic Chemistry of the Universitat Rovira i Virgili, the Department of Chemistry of the University of Girona and the Institute of Pesticides and Waters of the Jaume I University in Castellón.
The Master programme trains students to become specialists in developing and applying methods using chromatographic techniques to solve analytical problems in the food, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, pollution control and biomedical industries. This specialization increases the employabililty of graduates in chemistry, biochemistry and other degrees related to these industries.
The main learning objectives of the Inter-university Master's Degree in Applied Chromatographic Techniques are the following:
- Understanding and applying the latest trends in chromatographic techniques and mass spectrometry, both fields of research and as methodologies, resources and problems to be addressed in various scientific and technical fields.
- Taking knowledge-based decisions to organize, plan and develop analytical methods based on chromatographic techniques in order to resolve analytical problems in the fields of industrial, food and environmental analysis, among others.
- Analysing and judging the importance of practical quality management in a scientific environment such as analytical laboratories.
The fact that the master's degree is interuniversity gives it an important mobility dimension. To facilitate students' mobility, the face-to-face classes are concentrated into intensive weeks. Thisdoes not reflect any organizational limitations, but rather provides added value that helps to establish valuable contacts between future professionals in the field of chromatography.
There are no places available. Pre-registration for academic course 2021-22 will open in February 2021.
Would you like to do a video call? Ask for an appointment.
- Universitat Jaume I (coordinating university)
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili
- Universitat de Girona