How to enrol in a master's degree step by step
You can pre-enrol for university master's degrees for the 2022-23 academic year from 15 February 2022. You can consult the calendar.
Before beginning the pre-enrolment, bear in mind the following:
- To pre-enrol you must pay a non-returnable fee of €30,21. This fee must be paid with a debit or credit card. Your pre-enrolment is only valid once you have paid this fee.
- Once you confirm your pre-enrollment, you will receive an e-mail with instructions to upload your access documentation through your on-line pre-enrolment area.
- If you are admitted in 1st or 2nd phase and you want to ensure that you get a place, you have to reserve it by making an advanced payment of €400 which will be discounted from the rest of your registration fees.
The following master's degrees have a specific pre-enrolment calendar:
- Pre-enrolment for Erasmus Mundus on Wine Tourism Innovation opens on 16 November 2021 till 08 February 2022 for those students who apply for an Erasmus Mundus grant. Pre-enrolment for the rest of students opens on 15 March till 16 May 2022.
- Pre-enrolment for Master's degree in Training for Teachers of Compulsory Secondary Education and Upper Secondary Education, Professional Training and Language Teaching (From 27 July to 12 September 2022).