How to enrol in a master's degree step by step
You can pre-enrol for university master's degrees for the 2023-24 academic year from 1 March 2023. You can consult the calendars. To consult the specific academic calendar of each master’s degree programme, please check its website via the URV page of master's degree and postgraduate courses.
Before beginning the pre-enrolment, bear in mind the following:
- To pre-enrol you must pay a non-returnable fee of €30,21. This fee must be paid with a debit or credit card. Your pre-enrolment is only valid once you have paid this fee.
- Once you confirm your pre-enrollment, you will receive an e-mail with instructions to upload your access documentation through your on-line pre-enrolment area. The university will be closed during the month of August, so no emails or applications will be dealt with. All documentation uploaded to the document manager while the University is closed will be checked in September.
- If you are admitted in 1st or 2nd phase and you want to ensure that you get a place, you have to reserve it by making an advanced payment of €400 which will be discounted from the rest of your registration fees.
- If you pre-register in the 4th phase and live in a country which requires a visa to travel to Spain for you studies, you have to evaluate whether you can obtain this document in time to arrive before classes start. Not getting the visa is not a valid reason to annul your registration.
The following master's degrees have a specific pre-enrolment calendar:
- Pre-enrolment for Erasmus Mundus on Wine Tourism Innovation:
· 1st perIod: from January 10 to February 28, 2023
· 2nd period: from March 14 to May 31, 2023
· 3rd period (if there are still places remaining that were not filled during the previous periods): from June 6 to July 13, 2023
- Pre-enrolment for Master's degree in Training for Teachers of Compulsory Secondary Education and Upper Secondary Education, Professional Training and Language Teaching from July 26 to September 8, 2023.