How to enrol in a master's degree step by step
You can pre-enrol for university master's degrees for the 2021-22 academic year from 1 February 2021. You can consult the calendar.
Before beginning the pre-enrolment, bear in mind the following:
- To pre-enrol you must pay a non-returnable fee of €30,21. This fee must be paid with a debit or credit card. Your pre-enrolment is only valid once you have paid this fee.
- Once you confirm your pre-enrollment, you will receive an e-mail with instructions to upload your access documentation through your on-line pre-enrolment area.
- If you are admitted in 1st or 2nd phase and you want to ensure that you get a place, you have to reserve it by making an advanced payment of €400 which will be discounted from the rest of your registration fees.
The following master's degrees have a specific pre-enrolment calendar:
- Pre-enrolment for Erasmus Mundus on Wine Tourism Innovation opens on 16 November 2020 till 08 February 2021 for those students who apply for an Erasmus Mundus grant. Pre-enrolment for the rest of students opens on 15 March till 29 April 2021.
- Pre-enrolment for Master's degree in Training for Teachers of Compulsory Secondary Education and Upper Secondary Education, Professional Training and Language Teaching (From 29 July to 15 September 2020). (to be update pending review)