Master's Degree in Training for Teachers of Compulsory Secondary Education and Upper Secondary Education, Professional Training and Language Teaching - 12th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
- Catalan (60%), Spanish (30%) and English (10%). Catalan is the language of teaching except for the specialities in Spanish and English.
The common subjects are online through the Moodle virtual platform and the specialty subjects, external practices, seminars, exams and defense of the Master’s final project are face-to-face.
- Course date
- 17/10/2022 - 16/06/2023
- Academic coordinator
- Dr. Ramon Palau Martin (coordinador acadèmic) / Dra. Gisela Cebrián Bernat (coordinadora de pràctiques)
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Education Sciences and Psychology (URV)
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only (price for course 2022-23).
(+34) 977 77 99 44
This master's degree provides students with the pedagogical and didactic training they require to teach compulsory and upper secondary education and professional training in public and private secondary schools.
The URV offers these specialities:
- Natural Sciences: a) Physics/Chemistry b) Biology/Geology
- Technology: a) Technology b) Industrial Technologies
- Foreign Languages: English
- Language and Literature: a) Catalan b) Spanish
- Economics and Business Administration: a) Economics b) Business Administration
- Geography and History
Check the admission calendar here!
- Departament d'Ensenyament de la Generalitat de Catalunya