Master's Degree in Training for Teachers of Compulsory Secondary Education and Upper Secondary Education, Professional Training and Language Teaching - 12th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
- Catalan (60%), Spanish (30%) and English (10%). Catalan is the language of teaching except for the specialities in Spanish and English.
First semester is online so that, face-to-face classes take place during the second semester.
Online classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 17h to 21h.
Face-to-face classes: twice a week, from 17h to 21h, depending on the speciality.
- Course date
- 18/10/2021 - 17/06/2022
- Academic coordinator
- Dr. Ramon Palau Martin (coordinador acadèmic) / Dra. Gisela Cebrián Bernat (coordinadora de pràctiques)
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Education Sciences and Psychology (URV)
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only (price for course 2021-22).
(+34) 977 77 99 44
Covid 19 update: We might move face-to-face classes to an online format if the latest developments in the health emergency make this necessary.
This master's degree provides students with the pedagogical and didactic training they require to teach compulsory and upper secondary education and professional training in public and private secondary schools.
The URV offers these specialities:
- Natural Sciences: a) Physics/Chemistry b) Biology/Geology
- Technology: a) Technology b) Industrial Technologies
- Foreign Languages: English
- Language and Literature: a) Catalan b) Spanish
- Economics and Business Administration: a) Economics b) Business Administration
- Geography and History
Check the admission calendar here!
- Departament d'Ensenyament de la Generalitat de Catalunya