The successful candidates will be offered the following:
- medium term contract (up to 36 months, co-funded by MSCA COFUND grant), full time position
- a very attractive salary, on par with European offerings (see more details below)
- 3-6 months secondments to international (and in some cases intersectorial) partner organizations
- access to a comprehensive training package, with a strong interdisciplinary focus, together with an attractive transversal skills programme
Candidates will receive a gross monthly salary of approximately 2200 €.
Upon signing the contract, the fellows will automatically be registered under the general regime of the Spanish Social Security System, which stipulates the following benefits:
- Healthcare: covers hospitalization at home, in a health centre or a hospital, for both the fellow and his family (if applies)
- Sickness cash benefits: starts from the 4th day (employer pays days 4-15 (60% of salary), social security system pays days 15-365 (75% of salary), which can be extended up to 180 days)
- Maternity/paternity leave: 16 weeks (maternity) or 4 weeks (paternity). Possibility of reduction of working hours for 12 months, after the 16 weeks of maternity leave provided by social security. The reduction of working hours can also be compacted, translating into a 4 weeks break, that can be added to the 16 weeks of maternity leave
- Working Mothers: 1.200€ /year Personal Income Tax reduction if the mother is working and has a child under the age of 3 and an additional reduction of 1.000 €/year euros to cover expenses if the child goes to an authorised nursery or child education center.
- Unemployment benefits: for a 3 year contact, the fellow will have the right to 12 months of unemployment, and receive an average of 65% of its salary per month
The employment contract with URV also specifices a series of specific benefits that might differ from other public administration positions:
- Vacation: 22 working days per year, plus 3 days of personal days off
- Health Checks: all URV employees have the option of a medical check every year, paid by URV
|This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 713679 and No. 945413|