In order to be eligible for any of the MFP fellowships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Comply with the MSCA mobility rule:
The candidate must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before call deadline (06/09/2021).
- Comply with the ESR eligibility criteria:
- Early-stage researchers (ESR) shall at call deadline (06/09/2021) be in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree which would formally entitle him or her to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the researcher is recruited or seconded, irrespective of whether or not a doctorate is or was ever envisaged.
- If you hold more than one Master's degrees, the first one counts for complying with the ESR rules.
- Comply with the conditions for PhD enrollment at URV
- Hold a Spanish Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, and a Master's degree, or equivalent, and have achieved a minimum of 300 ECTS summing up both degrees
- OR Hold a degree from another country in the EEES which grants access to a Master's degree and have achieved a minimum of 300 ECTS credits in university studies of which at least 60 must be at Master's level
- OR Hold of a qualification obtained in accordance with foreign educational systems without the need for official recognition, having previously confirmed with the university that this qualification accredits a level of training equivalent to the official Spanish university Master's degree and that it would serve as a means of access to a PhD in the country in which it was awarded.
|This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 713679 and No. 945413|