Inter-University Master's Degree in Neurosciences
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
- Catalan or Spanish (depending on the student needs) and English (30 %)
Optional. Check the list of mobility agreements.
- Official record of titles (RUCT)
- Academic coordinator
- Dra. Maria Àngel Lanuza Escolano
- Dra. Sílvia Feliu (UB)
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (URV)
- Master's degree website
(+34) 977 77 99 44
The master’s degree in the neurosciences is interdisciplinary, ranging from molecular biology to cognitive studies and neuroimaging. This master's degree aims to provide future basic and clinical researchers in neurosciences with the essential knowledge to approach problems translationally and work in both public and private laboratories.
Find out more information from the coordinating university: Universitat de Barcelona
Research track: Doctorate. Professional track: Knowledge of the neurosciences can be applied to a wide variety of fields.
- Universitat de Barcelona (coordinating university)
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili
- Universitat de Lleida
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra