Candidates who have pre-registered for a doctoral programme and who have uploaded the documents required for access and admission must complete the registration process by presenting the following original documents to the Secretary’s Office of the Faculty/School/Campus.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED BY ALL DOCTORAL STUDENTS (except for those with URV degrees):
- Identity document:
- Students with Spanish nationality: DNI
- Students with foreign nationality: passport or NIE
- Accrediting academic documents:
- Original and copy of the certificate of the qualification that enables access to doctoral course or the document that demonstrates that the student has paid for the issuance for this certificate. The secretary's office will attest the copy of the certificate or document demonstrating payment and will return the original to the doctoral student.
- Original and copy of the personal academic certificate, European supplement or academic transcript (URV) of the course that enables the student to access the doctoral degree. The secretary's office will attest the copy of the document and return the original to the student.
- Research line proposal.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Other documents specific to the doctoral programme, if required.
Any foreign qualification that is presented must comply with the following Requirements.
In order to register, students who have been admitted on academic grounds must present attested copies of the previously mentioned documents and of their passport/identity document. If the identity document is a Spanish national identity card (DNI), it is not necessary to present an attested copy.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED BY THE FOLLOWING DOCTORAL STUDENTS:
- With large family certificates: Original and photocopy or an attested photocopy of the large family certificate.
- With other discounts: victims of terrorism, domestic violence, etc.: Original and photocopy or an attested photocopy of the accrediting documentation.
- Foreign doctoral students who have to make any financial transaction (e.g. apply for a grant) must possess and present a Spanish foreign resident's card (NIE). During their studies at the URV they must use the NIE to identify themselves to the University.
- The presentation of attested copies is governed by the corresponding Instruction of the General Secretariat.
- Doctoral students who are applying for an exemption from registration fees must provide documentary proof that they find themselves in the circumstances that make them eligible for the exemption on the date on which their studies begin (1st October 2020), regardless of the date on which they register.