Candidates who have pre-registered for a doctoral programme and who have uploaded the documents required for access and admission must complete the registration process by presenting the following original documents to the Secretary’s Office of the Faculty/School/Campus.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED BY ALL DOCTORAL STUDENTS (except for those with URV degrees):
- Identity document:
- Spanish students:original and photocopy or an attested photocopy of a valid identity card (DNI).
- Foreign students: original and photocopy or an attested photocopy a valid passport or NIE.
- Academic documents:
- University qualification that allows access to the doctoral course (bachelor's degree, master's degree or equivalent) or the receipt demonstrating payments of the fees for the issuance of the this qualification: Original and copy, the Secretary's Office will attest the photocopy of the qualification/receipt and return the original to the doctoral student.
- Personal academic transcript or European supplement of the certificate: Original and copy, the Secretary's Office will attest the personal academic transcript/European supplement of the certificate (bachelor's degree, master's degree or equivalent) and return the original to the doctoral student.
- Holders of university qualifications who have accessed the doctoral programme with a qualification in the health science specialities: Original and photocopy or an attested photocopy of the document that demonstrates that, having previously passed the entrance exam onto a specialized health training course, the student has completed at least two years of a training programme leading to an official qualification in one of the health science specialities.
- Officially recognised foreign qualifications: Original and photocopy or an original attested photocopy of the document issued by the MEC that officially recognises the qualification that provides access to the doctoral programme.
- Doctors governed by previous regulations, doctoral students who have obtained the DEA, and doctoral students who have obtained level 3 MECES: Original and photocopy or an original attested photocopy of the certificate.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED BY THE FOLLOWING DOCTORAL STUDENTS:
- With large family certificates: Original and photocopy or an attested photocopy of the large family certificate.
- With other discounts: victims of terrorism, domestic violence, etc.: Original and photocopy or an attested photocopy of the accrediting documentation.
- Foreign doctoral students who have to make any financial transaction (e.g. apply for a grant) must possess and present a Spanish foreign resident's card (NIE). During their studies at the URV they must use the NIE to identify themselves to the University.
- The presentation of attested copies is governed by the corresponding Instruction of the General Secretariat.
- Doctoral students who are applying for an exemption from registration fees must provide documentary proof that they find themselves in the circumstances that make them eligible for the exemption on the date on which their studies begin (1st October 2019), regardless of the date on which they register.