The different pre-award stages of an EU project are listed below with examples of the support offered by the USPIR team (please note this is a non-exhaustive list):
- Horizon scanning activities
- Identification of suitable calls
- Support service to find partners/build consortia
- Topic/guide for applicants/interpretation service (to help you understand what the EC is looking for)
- Support packages for applicants including information and guidance, annotated templates, successful examples, one-to-one meetings
- Partner coordination (e.g. information gathering activities)
- Advice on non-scientific content of bids (e.g. impact, implementation sections)
- Proposal writing for collaborative projects: non-technical section(s) such as impact and implementation sections
- Proposal read-through service
- Information and advice on eligibility of costs (please contact your Faculty office for budget/costing information and support)
- Administrative support to submit proposals on the Research Participant Online Portal
- Grant Agreement preparation
- Consortium Agreement preparation
The URV is part of the following platforms:
|BBI JU - Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking|
The Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) is a public-private partnership aiming at increasing investment in the development of a sustainable bio-based industry sector in Europe. This EU body aims at providing environmental and socio-economic benefits for European citizens, increasing the competitiveness of Europe and contributing to establishing Europe as a key player in research, demonstration and deployment of advanced bio-based products and biofuels. The BBI JU will also play an important role in achieving a bioeconomy in Europe.
|BDVA – Big Data Value Association|
The Big Data Value Association (BDVA) is an industry-driven international not–for-profit organisation with 200 members all over Europe and a well-balanced composition of large, small, and medium-sized industries as well as research and user organizations. BDVA is the private counterpart to the EU Commission to implement the Big Data Value PPP program. BDVA and the Big Data Value PPP pursue a common shared vision of positioning Europe as the world leader in the creation of Big Data Value.
|ERRIN – European Regions Research and Innovation Network|
ERRIN has the focus solely on research and innovation policy and funding programmes, as well as project development. Our members are mainly regional authorities, universities, research organisations, chambers of commerce, and clusters. They develop the agenda and the priorities of the whole network by taking an active role within our working groups or in our Management Board.
ERRIN facilitates regional collaboration and knowledge exchange to the benefit of all its members and partner organisations, with a view to build a competitive Europe which supports smart, sustainable, and inclusive growth in all regions.
The Network of Excellence (NoE) SoftComp has lined up to proactively work towards a change with the goal of strengthening the scientific and technological excellence in this important area of science and industry. In other words - SoftComp brings together a critical mass of resources and expertise to provide leadership and elevates strategic integration of soft matter research in Europe to a new level.
|USPIR was funded 173.488,00 € by the National Research Agency, within the National Plan of Scientific Technical Research and Innovation 2017-2020 (ECT2019-000424)|
|The Oficina Tarragona Regió del Coneixement, a contributor of the USPIR, is funded by the Diputació de Tarragona.|