Online Registration information
- You need a computer with an Internet connection
- When you finish the registration process, the system will ask if you want to download the invoice for the fees. If you want, you can save it and print it off later if you need to. Remember that you can also obtain the invoice through the tab "my invoices"
- Compatible browsers (latest versions): Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge (at least version 80.x) Safari.
- You need to enable cookies on your browser *
* You can check the following websites to find out requirements for each browser and obtain help (the provider may change its address without notifying):
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/ca/products/firefox?as=u&utm_source=inproduc
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?p=help&ctx=menu#topic=7438008
- You must have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. The registration invoice is a PDF file that you can print and/or save. You can download the latest version here.
***Warning for Windows users
We have found that the drop down menu under the name of the student who is registering online sometimes does not close after being opened. We are working to resolve this issue. It also interferes with Windows animations in some versions of the operating system.
If this happens, you can fix it by entering Windows settings and following these steps:
Windows button ⇒ configuration ð⇒ accessibility ⇒ Simplify and personalise Windows ⇒ the Show animations button must be Activated.
The URV has always allowed students who do not have access to a computer connected to the internet to use its computers rooms to carry out the registration process. However, for the 2020-21 academic year, in line with the recommendations and restrictions of the health authorities, students will not be allowed to access these facilities.
If you do not have access to a computer or the internet, you should contact your secretary's office to make them aware of your situation.