Inter-University Master's Degree in Educational Technology: E-Learning and Knowledge Management - 16th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
- Spanish (80%), English (12%), Catalan (8%, optional)
- Course date
From October 2021 to end of June 2022
- Academic coordinator
- Dr. José Luis Lázaro
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Education Sciences and Psychology (URV)
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only (price for course 2020-21).
(+34) 977 77 99 44
The use of digital technologies has changed the traditional concept of an educational setting consisting of teachers and students and has opened up new possibilities for providing education online. Education via the Internet is currently developing and increasing more and more rapidly and is complimenting traditional face-to-face systems.
To meet the objectives of this master's degree, students will do the following:
- Analyse the potential of ICTs as new platforms for learning and knowledge management, focusing on the advances achieved in this field by e-learning.
- Identify the theories and strategies of the teaching-learning process on which e-learning media are.
- Acquire criteria for designing multimedia for education
- Analyse the potential of ICTs as new platforms for learning and multimedia applications.
- Structure and develop multimedia teaching material according to the target audience.
- Learn and understand the parameters that define the process of digitisation and reproduction of teaching materials.
- Acquire skills to manage information and knowledge.
- Determine the economic feasibility of multimedia projects.
- Develop a practical application in the field of materials design and/or training environments.
- Have their first contact with research methodology in educational technology.
Pre-registration is open until 15 April.
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili (coordinating university)
- Universitat de les Illes Balears
- Universitat de Lleida
- Universidad de Múrcia