University Master's Degree in Business and Contractual Law - 10th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Face-to-face / Online
- Language of instruction
Classes are held in the afternoon/evening from Monday to Thursday (from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.), for face-to-face students.
If you do not have a legal background you will need to start in September so that you can do the online bridging courses (6 ECTS) at an additional cost of €276.66 (price for course 2019-20).
- Course date
From October 2020 to June 2021
- Academic coordinator
- Dra. Carmen Gómez Buendia
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Legal Sciences (URV)
International students: €3,131.15. Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only (price for the academic year 2019-20).
(+34) 977 77 99 44
Business and contracting are decisive for the forces that drive the region's economy: industry, commerce, real estate, services, agriculture and petrochemicals. This master's degree offers you advanced training in the private law applicable to businesses and individuals.
The aim is to offer interdisciplinary training as an added value to meet the demand for specialisation and strategies in Spain, the EU and the world in times of growth or crisis.
- Cátedra de Vivienda de la URV
- Colegio de Economistas de Catalunya
- Colegio de Notarios de Catalunya
- Confederación Empresarial de la Província de Tarragona
- Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Reus
- Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Tarragona
- Ilustre Colegio de Abogados y Abogadas de Tortosa
- Ilustre Colegio Oficial de Graduados Sociales de Tarragona
- Puerto de Tarragona
- Registradores de España
- Yxart de Moragas Abogados