University Master's Degree in Business and Contractual Law - 11th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
If you do not have a legal background you will need to start in September so that you can do the online bridging courses (6 ECTS).
- Course date
From mid-October 2021 to end of June 2022
- Academic coordinator
- Dra. Carmen Gómez Buendia
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Legal Sciences (URV)
(for students from the UE, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Andorra*, or resident in Spain, price for 2021-22).
Rest of students: €2,913.
*Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only.
If you need to do the bridging courses, there is an additional cost of €166 (price for course 2021-22).
(+34) 977 77 99 44
Business and contracting are decisive for the forces that drive the region's economy: industry, commerce, real estate, services, agriculture and petrochemicals. This master's degree offers you advanced training in the private law applicable to businesses and individuals.
The aim is to offer interdisciplinary training as an added value to meet the demand for specialisation and strategies in Spain, the EU and the world in times of growth or crisis.
You can study simultaneously for the University Master's Degree in Business and Contractual Law and the Master's Degree in Advocacy via a specific study plan with recognition of credits between both qualifications. Check the benefits and information regarding the simultaneous programme offered by Faculty Legal Sciences.
Last places! Pre-registration is open until 4th October.
- Cátedra de Vivienda de la URV
- Colegio de Economistas de Catalunya
- Colegio de Notarios de Catalunya
- Confederación Empresarial de la Província de Tarragona
- Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Reus
- Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Tarragona
- Ilustre Colegio de Abogados y Abogadas de Tortosa
- Ilustre Colegio Oficial de Graduados Sociales de Tarragona
- Puerto de Tarragona
- Registradores de España
- Yxart de Moragas Abogados