go to main contents

Interested party

  • The Ministry states that if an authorised individual presents the certificate for legalisation, he or she must also present a signed written authorisation from the holder of the certificate and the holder's identity card or passport (authorisations by fax or email are not accepted). If the original certificate has not been signed by the holder, the authorised individual must present a letter of attorney confirming their ability to carry out the legalisation.