Martí-Franquès Research grants Programme. Doctoral grants - 2020 -1st edition
List of necessary documents for selected candidate
Firstly, selected candidates must present the document in which they accept or renounce the grant within 10 working days after the date on which announcement of the award is published.
Candidates who accept the grant must also present the following documentation:
- Original of DNI or NIE / passaport.
- Personal and bank account details.
- Social Security number, otherwise TA-1 form.
- Model 145 IRPF.
- Original of Academic Degree (Bachelor and Master).
- Document of admission to a PhD programme of the URV.
- Declaration of cession of rights
- 1 photography for the URV card (you have to send a photo in "jpg" format).
- Authorization Non-UE citizens
These documents will preferably be presented online via the electronic registry of the Universitat Rovira i Virgili. To access this, you must click on the Registre General , then click on 'Accés al registre electrònic' and then click on 'Instància genèrica' where you have to include the reference of the position and attach the aforementioned documents.
The selected candidates must apply within three months from the date on which the selection process is concluded, and must complete their registration onto a doctoral programme and present the corresponding documentation to the Human Resources Service during the first trimester of the grant.
In accepting the grant you also agree to its terms and conditions. It is important that you read these terms and conditions.
If you have any query you can contact the HR Service via email from gestiodepi(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat