Come to the URV with a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (MSCA-PF)
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships are a great option if you are an experienced researcher looking to give your career a boost by working at URV
In line with URV’s strategy to attract Young research talent and promote excellence, the university wants to give excellent candidates the opportunity, together with their supervisors, to prepare a successful application for the MSCA-2022-PF call, and embark on a 24-months journey to enhance their career at URV.
If you are interested in applying for a MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship with URV, you should follow two steps:
STEP 1. FIND AN INTERESTING RESEARCH PROJECT FOR YOU
You have 3 different ways:
- A) Apply to one of the projects already offered on this webpage below.
You contact email@example.com and attach to your e-mail:
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- A summary presentation of your research proposal / A motivation letter
- B) Look for a supervisor at URV, and agree on a topic with them.
- C) Contact us to request support in finding an appropriate supervisor for your research project by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
USPIR will offer full support to the preparation of the proposal, but please be advised that, due to high demand, an existing supervisor-candidate pair will be prioritized.
STEP 2. WRITE THE PROPOSAL
You prepare the proposal together with the supervisor. USPIR pre-award officers will dedicate their effort towards helping you present successful bids. Deadline: 14-Sep-2022.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us!(ELIMINAR)
Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV) is well positioned both nationally and internationally due to the Excellence of its research and the commitment and internationally recognised staff. URV is made up of 12 Faculties and Schools, with 24 Departments, which welcome annually 11.400 undergraduate, 1.500 master and 1.300 PhD students (20% of them full time employees). In 2019, it was named World's 78th Best Young University aged less than 50 years and 401-500 Best University in the World (by Times Higher Education World University Rankings), and 501-600 by Academic Ranking of world Universities. Being the within the top 10% universities in number and impact of its publications is a clear measure of the quality of the research we can offer to the future MSCA-PF fellows.
Testament to the quality of its research is the fact that URV is host for around 100 MSCA fellows, in different programmes (COFUND, ITN, IF), displaying a strong bond to the principles of the MSCA programme in H2020.
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships (PF) aim to support the career development and training of researchers in all scientific disciplines through international, interdisciplinary and intersectoral mobility. They provide an extremely enriching experience, that enhance the career perspectives for researchers. URV welcomes talented researchers through this programme, and offers many benefits: constant and effective Support during the proposal preparation phase, integration in an extremely competitive environment during the Fellowship phase (for successful applicants), and employment conditions in line with the European Charter & Code.
The European financial contribution for a Marie Curie Fellowship is a flat-rate for the entire period of the project. It provides the following concepts allocated yearly:
|Researcher unit cost (per month)
* A country correction coefficient applies to the living allowance.
|Institutional unit cost (per month)
|Research, training and networking costs
|Management and indirect costs
- Research fields: All domains of research and technological development.
- Experienced Researchers: In possession of doctoral degree. At the call deadline, supported researchers must have a maximum of 8 years fulltime equivalent experience in research, measured from the date that the researcher was in a possession of a doctoral degree and certified by appropriate documents.
- Nationality: Any.
- Mobility: The researcher must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the deadline for submission of proposals (a relaxed rule for CAR and RI).
- Resubmissions: Proposals involving the same recruiting organisation (and for Global Postdoctoral Fellowships also the associated partner hosting the outgoing phase) and individual researcher submitted to the previous call of MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships under Horizon Europe and having received a score of less than 70% should not be resubmitted the following year.
USPIR will offer full support for the preparation of the proposals, in order to increase the chances of a successful bid. This support is structured in 3 main activities:
- Search for candidates: USPIR will promote all opportunities in various networks.
- Organization of workshops: a kick-off infoday presenting the call and its requirements (May 2022), followed by a 1-day workshop for proposal review by a specialized external consultor (June 2022).
- Proposal writing: from the concept to the full proposal writing, USPIR pre-award officers will dedicate their effort towards helping you present better-targeted proposals.