- INFORMATION MOU PROGRAMME
What is the MOU studies programme?
The MOU programme consists of the realisation of a period of studies in a foreign higher education institution with which the URV has an agreement outside the EHEA.
- Obtaining academic recognition, since, before leaving, the studies programme abroad and its equivalence in the URV are agreed.
- The length of the mobility can be between 3 and 12 months, depending on the established by the agreement with each university.
- During the mobility stay, no academic fees will be paid at the host university.
- Financial support is received to collaborate with the coverage of the expenses that the mobility entails and are compatible with national financial support.
- The possible destinations are updated every academic year and can be consulted in the corresponding mobility call.