- INFORMATION ABOUT E+ PROGRAMME
As of the academic year 2021-22, the new Erasmus Charter comes into force, which is valid for the multi-year program 2021-2027.
This mobility programme allows you to complete a period of study at a higher education institution in another European country or also outside the countries that are members of the programme:
- Obtaining academic recognition since beafor departure the academic plannig is agreed between both sending and hosting institutions.
- The duration of mobility can be long-term (semester or annual, as established in the agreement for each university); and also short-term, i.e. less than 30 days, which opens the doors to the participation of all students.
- During the mobility stay, you do not have to pay academic taxes to the hosting institution.
- Financial aid is received to help cover the costs of mobility and is compatible with national aids.
- The possible destinations are updated each academic year and can be consulted in the corresponding mobility call.