- INFORMATION ABOUT E+ PROGRAMME
Starting on the 2014-2015 academic year, the new Erasmus Charter comes into force, and with it the new Erasmus+ programme is born.
This mobility programme allows to attend a period of studies in a higher education institution in a European country:
- Obtaining academic recognition, since, before leaving, the studies programme abroad and its equivalence in the URV are agreed.
- The length of the mobility can be between 3 and 12 months, depending on the established by the agreement with each university.
- During the mobility stay, no academix fees will be paid at the host university.
- Financial support is received to collaborate with the coverage of the expenses that the mobility entails and are compatible with national financial support.
- The possible destinations are updated every academic year and can be consulted in the corresponding mobility call.