go to main contents

Exchange and mobility students

Students and teachers can find information about how to find accommodation for their stay at the URV from the Accommodation Office, the aim of which is to help them to find a place to live in the towns where the University is located.

  • Those people interested in staying at the Residencia Sant Jordi must get in touch directly with the residence if they wish to ask for further information or make a reservation. The Accommodation Office and the International Relations Office cannot make reservations or provide further information.
  • The Accommodation Office recommends making a provisional reservation of a room in a students' residence for the first few days at the URV. When you arrive at the URV, you can come to our offices or speak to the student information officer PAU of any faculty or school to get complete information about other accommodation such as flats for rent, flats for sharing with other students.
  • Even so, if you wish to obtain further information about flats for rent or student flats to share before you come to the URV but you do not have your user code or password to access the database, get in touch with the Accommodation Office by e-mail at the following address: bhabitatge(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat
  • What is more, the company Houses4u provides rooms in houses particularly for foreign exchange students or doctoral students.

Students and teachers can find accommodation for their stay abroad using the Erasmus Play platform.

  • Erasmus Play is a european student accommodation search engine. This user-friendly tool will make it possible for you to compare all the available accommodation options in quick, easy way. Most importantly, it will help you avoid fraud, since all accommodation options are provided by verified platforms. Book your student accommodation in 3 easy steps:
    - Select your destination and dates.
    - Compare all the available accommodation.
    - Click and book in a totally secure way.