University Master's Degree in Business Management - 10th edition
You can choose whether to follow either the professional or the research specialisation. If you take the research route you must choose a minimum of 12 ECTS credits from the optional research specialisation subjects and 6 ECTS credits from the remaining optional subjects.
You can study simultaneously for the Master's Degree in Business Management and the Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation with a specific study plan and recognition of 28.5 credits between the two qualifications. As a result you will obtain two official master's degrees within a year and a half.
- Recommended simultaneous study pathway for the University Master's Degrees in Business Management and Entrepreneurship and Innovation of the Faculty of Business and Economics of the URV (document in Spanish language).
- When you complete the online re-registration process, state in the "observations" field that you want to follow the simultaneous programme.
- The simultaneous programme is taught in Spanish.
- The approximate cost of the simultaneous programme is €4,885 for Spanish students and €5,100 for international students.
Master's degree final project
Unique call in June. You can ask for a date change according to the assumptions and proceedings described on the master academic rules.
Guide to the Master’s Thesis subject of Faculty of Business and Economics.
Mobility is voluntary. The Faculty has master's degree 91 mobility agreements with several universities including the following:
- ISC Paris School of Management (France)
- Université of Montpellier (France)
- Justus-Liebig-Universität Giessen (Germany)
- Universität Postdam (Germany)
- Università degli Studi di Bologna Alma Mater Study (Italy)
- Università degli Studi di Parma (Italy)
- Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal)
- Universitatea de Vest din Timisoara (Romania)
- Ekonomická Universizatá v Bratislave (Slovakia)
- University of Stirling (United Kingdom)
Check the list of mobility agreements.
The Faculty of Business and Economics opens the following grant calls:
- One URV Master's Grants which exemps the tuition fees of full-time students newly registered. Check the call of this call.
- Six eight-months Grants for Initiation in Teaching and Research in Departments (BIDI URV).