University Master's Degree in Business Management - 9th edition
You can choose whether to follow either the professional or the research specialisation. If you take the research route you must choose a minimum of 12 ECTS credits from the optional research specialisation subjects and 6 ECTS credits from the remaining optional subjects.
Master's degree final project
Unique call in June. You can ask for a date change according to the assumptions and proceedings described on the master academic rules.
Guide to the Master’s Thesis subject of Faculty of Business and Economics.
Mobility is voluntary. The Faculty has master's degree 91 mobility agreements with several universities including the following:
- ISC Paris School of Management (France)
- Université of Montpellier (France)
- Justus-Liebig-Universität Giessen (Germany)
- Universität Postdam (Germany)
- Università degli Studi di Bologna Alma Mater Study (Italy)
- Università degli Studi di Parma (Italy)
- Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal)
- Universitatea de Vest din Timisoara (Romania)
- Ekonomická Universizatá v Bratislave (Slovakia)
- University of Stirling (United Kingdom)
Check the list of mobility agreements.