Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (MSCA IF)
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships are a great option if you are an experienced researcher looking to give your career a boost by working abroad.
In line with URV’s strategy to attract Young research talent and promote excellence, USPIR launches the 2020 call for Expressions of Interest for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships.
The aim of this programme is to give excellent candidates the opportunity, together with their supervisors, to prepare a successful application for the MSCA-IF-2020 call, and embark on a 24-months journey to enhance their career at URV.
USPIR will offer full Support for the preparation of the proposals, in order to increase the chances of a successful bid. This Support is structured in 3 main activities:
- Search for candidates: USPIR will promote all opportunities in various networks.
- Organization of workshops: a kick-off infoday presenting the call and its requirements (May 2020), followed by a 1-day workshop for proposal review by a specialized external consultor (7 July 2020).
- Proposal writing: from the concept to the full proposal writing, USPIR pre-award officers will dedícate their effort towards helping you present successful bids.
To accomplish these activities, USPIR has established the following calendar:
Our Expressions of Interest
- LAW - Environmental Crime
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us!(ELIMINAR)
Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV) is well positioned both nationally and internationally due to the Excellence of its research and the commitment and internationally recognised staff. URV is made up of 12 Faculties and Schools, with 24 Departments, which welcome annually 11.400 undergraduate, 1.500 master and 1.200 PhD students (20% of them full time employees). In 2019, it was named World’s 78th Best Young University aged less than 50 years and 401-500 Best University in the World (by Times Higher Education World University Rankings), and 501-600 by Academic Ranking of world Universities. Being the within the top 10% universities in number and impact of its publications is a clear measure of the quality of the research we can offer to the future MSCA-IF fellows.
Testament to the quality of its research is the fact that URV is host for around 100 MSCA fellows, in different programmes (COFUND, ITN, IF), displaying a strong bond to the principles of the MSCA programme.
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (IF) aim to support the career development and training of researchers in all scientific disciplines through international and intersectoral mobility. They provide an extremely enriching experience, that enhance the career perspectives for researchers. URV welcomes talented researchers through this programme, and offers many benefits: constant and effective Support during the proposal preparation phase, integration in an extremely competitive environment during the Fellowship phase (for successful applicants), and eomployment conditions in line with the European Charter & Code.
The European financial contribution for a Marie Curie Fellowship is a flat-rate for the entire period of the project. It provides the following concepts allocated yearly:
|Living allowance*||Mobility allowance||Family allowance|
|€ 4.880||€ 600||€ 500|
* A country correction coefficient applies to the living allowance.
|Research, training and networking costs||Management and indirect costs|
|€ 800||€ 650|
- Experienced Researchers: in possession of doctoral degree OR at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience.
- Nationality: Any.
- Mobility: the researcher must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the deadline for submission of proposals (a relaxed rule for CAR and RI).