International Student Identity Card (ISIC)
The ISIC card, the only internationally accepted student identity card.
- you can enjoy more than 40,000 offers in more than 120 countries.
- Join a community of 4.5 million students.
Who can have the card?
ISIC: Any student in higher or secondary education.
ITIC: All administrative and service staff, teaching and research staff and all other members of the educational community.
NEW CARD FORMAT
Totally digital! Carry your ISIC or ITIC card on your mobile phone!
You will receive the access instructions once you have made the request and payment within 15 days more or less.
How can you get the ISIC card?
Banco Santander account number ES27 0049 1877 4421 1072 6997
Attention: The name of the person applying for the card must be specified in the reference of the deposit or transfer.
2. Application form
|MEMBER OF THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY. Students,PAS o PDI||OTHERS: EXTERNAL STUDENTS OR STAFF|
1. From the intranet access the section Tràmits en línia.
1. Complete the application form:
2. Click on Procediments administratius and select first Estudiants or PDI/PAS and then the corresponding:
2. Send an e-mail to economy.icenter(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat and attach:
3. Fill in the personal information and attach the following documents: