Registration payment type and methods
Implementation course 2021-22
If you have selected this payment type when self-registering, you will make one payment for the full registration fee (which includes the fee for the number of credits that you have registered for, the relevant administrative fees and, if necessary, the voluntary services). You can make your payment by:
Direct debit from a bank account designated by you 6 days after registration of registration.
Bank card. You must enter the card number, the expiry date and the security code. The card must be associated with an account that has sufficient funds to pay the corresponding fee.
- AGAUR registration fee loan (FINAN)
If you are unable to use any of these payment methods, you can ask the secretary's office of the faculty/school to issue you a bill which you can pay in cash at a bank.
Students who are subject to conditional registration (due to reassignment of studies) must pay in cash or by card within 24 hours (either on the day of registration or on the following working day).
You must make your registration payments within the specified periods. If you do not make your registration payments within the specified periods you will be automatically suspended without notification by the URV.
Payment in instalments
If you have selected this payment type when self-registering, you will pay your registration fees in instalments.
- You will pay your first instalment when you complete the registration process. You must pay 20% of the registration fees, 100% of the administrative fees, insurances and, if necessary, the voluntary services. This will be debited from the corresponding account six days after you complete the registration process.
- 20 October: second instalment consisting of 30% of the fees for the credits that you have registered for.
- 20 November: thirdinstalment consisting of 20% of the fees for the credits that you have registered for.
- 20 Desember: final instalment consisting of 30% of the fees for the credits that you have registered for.
Payments can be made as follows:
- First instalment: direct debit or card payment. To pay by card, you must enter the card number, expiry date and security code. The card must be associated to an account with sufficient funds to cover the corresponding fee.
- Subsequent instalments: direct debit or bank card if the change is made via "My payments"
You must make your registration payments within the specified periods. Students who do not pay the registration fees within the specified payment period will be suspended by the URV without notification, in accordance with article 22.2 of the Regulations governing registration. This means that they will not be able to request the issuance of their degree or other certificates or their academic transcripts and that their grades will have no academic validity.
AGAUR registration fee loan (FINAN):
This payment method:
- May cover up to 100% of the registration fees, provided that the minimum amount covered is 500 euros and the maximum amount is 9600 euros.
- Does not cover any fees that may be generated by subsequent modifications to your registration.
- May fund a minimum of six payments.
- The last payment will be in May.
- Has the following funding conditions:
- A fixed annual interest rate of 0%.
- An opening charge on annual registrations of 25 euros.
- No repayment charge.
- Remember that in order to request your certificate you must have paid off the entirety of your loan. Therefore, you must fully complete your loan payments before you request the certificate.
If you choose this payment method you must select the bank that you wish to use Banc de Sabadell and authorise the AGAUR to pass your details onto your chosen bank. An email will be sent to your URV email account informing you of the procedures that you must follow for your registration fees to be paid in this manner.
For more information go to AGAUR