Inter-University Master's Degree in Planning, Governance, and Territorial Leadership - 9th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
There are online sessions and face-to-face sessions. The timetable for the face-to-face sessions (from February to April) is from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Check here the timetable for the academic course 2022-23.
- Course date
Virtual: from October to January and from April to May
Face-to-face: February and March
- Academic coordinator
- Dr. Aaron Gutiérrez Palomero
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Tourism and Geography (URV)
(for students from the UE, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Andorra*, or resident in Spain, price for 2022-23).
Rest of students: €2,913.
*Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only.
(+34) 977 77 99 44
The objective of this interuniversity master's degree is to provide multidisciplinary training for professionals and researchers in all areas of territorial organisation, planning and management. This allows students to achieve other aims, which in turn enable them to:
- Develop the leadership skills and knowledge needed to face regional challenges and promote sustainable development.
- Specialize in strategic planning (local development projects, urban planning and mobility) and the prospective analysis of scenarios.
- Develop skills in GIS, digital mapping and spatial analysis techniques applied to fields such as landscape prospective planning, network analysis, geo-marketing, etc.
If you follow one of the specific academic curriculum, you can specialise in either:
- Strategies for governance and territorial leadership
- Territorial leadership (leadership skills)
This master’s degree has emerged from the previous Master’s Degree in Territorial Analysis and Management: Planning, Governance and Territorial Leadership, which had three editions.
- Universidad de Granada (coordinating university)
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili
- Universidad de Málaga
- Port de Tarragona
- DOW Chemical Ibérica