go to main contents

Personal Academic Transcript (CAP)

  • ITEM: The CAP is a document detailing the official academic record of a student or graduate that is held in the URV's archives

Application procedure


The interested party or the authorized person on presentation of the necessary identification.


Via the platform "My payments" (*)


At the student's request.

The certificate will include the subjects that you have passed at the time of the application. It will not include any subjects for which you have not yet been awarded a grade. You can check the status of your academic transcript on the intranet. 


  • Go to the platform “My payments” and click on "other payments and procedures".

  • At the bottom of the page, there is the field "request my Personal Academic Transcript (CAP)".

  • From the drop-down menu, click on Personal Academic Transcript.

  • Select the course of studies for which want to request the CAP.

  • You will then be shown the amount that you have to pay, and you can confirm your request and payment.

  • Once you have paid the fee, the system will generate a request to the secretary's office where your transcript is located. The secretary's office will generate tour personal academic transcript and send it to your URV and/or personal email address.

(*)Students who are unable to access "My payments" may present their request at the registry of the URV  (quick guide for presenting documents through the electronic registry). Students must also present the documentation that demonstrates their entitlement to any exemption: large family, etc.


  • Personal details

  • Admission details

  • Qualification details.

  • Subjects passed, including information on the type, exam session, grade awarded and language of instruction.

  • The average grade on a scale of 4 and a scale of 10.

  • The distribution of credits in terms of the curriculum and level of achievement.


  • The certificate is issued in Catalan, Spanish and English.
  • It is issued in an electronic format that includes the Secure Verification Code (CSV) and QR code.

(See model version of CAP)


In accordance with the current Decree on prices, the student must pay the corresponding fee, it will be generated when the CAP is applied for.


  • In the event that students need to demonstrate information regarding Internships, they must submit a specific application in accordance with the corresponding procedure.

  • Students whose registration has been temporarily suspended due to non-payment and/or lack of documentation will not be issued with their academic transcripts.

  • Students who have transferred their academic transcripts to another university/course cannot apply for the issuance of their transcripts from the Faculty/School where they carried out their studies. Instead, they must apply for the transcript from the place to which they transferred it.





The Campus Secretariat/Secretary's Office of the Faculty/School will generate the certificate and send it to the student's URV and/or personal email address. 


Students may collect their transcripts at any time once five days have passed since they presented their requests and made the necessary payment.

* August is not considered to be a working month.

If there are any differences between translations, the Catalan version prevails.