go to main contents

Personal Academic Transcript for Curricular Practicals

  • DESCRIPTION: The Personal Academic Transcript for Curricular Practicals is a document by which students containing the specific data corresponding to the practicals that they have carried out as part of their curriculum, in accordance with the data in the URV's records.

Application procedure


The interested party or the authorized person on presentation of the necessary identification.


Via the online administrative procedures on the URV's intranet or the URV online registry.

Please check the general considerations for submitting applications and documentation.


At the student's request.


Students must present the following documentation:


  • Personal details

  • Qualification details

  • Name and type of subject, number of credits, grade and exam session

  • Faculty/School/Institution where practicals took place, academic year and period


In accordance with the current Decree on prices, the student must pay the corresponding fee issued by the Secretary's Office.


  • Before requesting the certificate, students should check the specific agreement that was signed before the internship to see if it contains the information that they require.

    In cases where the student does not have a copy of the agreement, the secretary's office will request to the Dean's Support Office, which check that the agreement contains the information requested. If it does, the student will be given a copy of the agreement, if it does not, a certificate will be created and issued

  • The transcript can be requested in Catalan and Spanish.

  • If the Faculty/School does not have all the necessary information, it may require the student to submit a document providing the details of the practicals and issued by the place where the practicals were held.

  • Students who have transferred their academic transcripts to another university/course cannot apply for the issuance of their transcripts from the Faculty/School where they carried out their studies. Instead, they must apply for the transcript from the place to which they transferred it.





The Support Office of the Dean/Director of the faculty/school issues the certificate and the secretary signs it.


Collecting the transcript


The interested party or a duly authorized and identified person.


Secretary's Office of the Faculty/School where the request has been made.


Students may collect their transcripts fifteen days after they have presented their requests and made the necessary payment.


The student may request to be sent the document by courier. The student will be responsible for organizing and paying for this.

If there are any differences between translations, the Catalan version prevails.