go to main contents

Personal Academic Transcript (CAP)

  • DESCRIPTION: The CAP is a document detailing the official academic record of a doctoral student or graduate that is held in the URV's archives.

Application procedure


The interested party or the authorized person on presentation of the necessary identification.


Via the plataform "My payments" (*)


At the student's request.


  • Go to the platform "My payments" and click on "other payments and procedures".
  • At the bottom of the page there is the field "request my Personal Academic Transcript (CAP)".

  • From the drop down menu click on Personal Academic Transcript.

  • Select the course of studies for which want to request the CAP.

  • You will then be shown the amount that you have to pay and you can confirm your request and payment.

  • Once you have paid the fee, the system will generate a request to the secretary's office where your transcript is located. The secretary's office will generate tour personal academic transcript and send it to your URV and/or personal email address.

(*) Students who are unable to access "My payments" may present their request at the auxiliary registry corresponding to the Campus Secretariat/Secretary's Office of the Faculty/School where they have studied (students must also present the documentation that demonstrates their entitlement to any exemption: large family, etc.).


  • Personal details
  • Admission details
  • Qualification details.
  • Information about the tutor and research line.
  • Tutorial registrations, evaluation and grades.
  • Details of the doctoral thesis
  • Details of the issuance of the certificate, if the study programme has been completed.
  • The certificate is issued in Catalan, Spanish and English.
  • It is issued in an electronic format that includes the Secure Verification Code (CSV) and QR code.

(See model version of CAP)


In accordance with the current Decree on prices, the student must pay the corresponding fee issued by the Secretary's Office.


  • All doctoral students whose registration has been temporarily suspended due to non-payment and/or lack of documentation will not be issued with their academic transcripts.
  • Students who have transferred their academic transcripts to another university/course cannot apply for the issuance of their transcripts from the faculty/school where they studied. Instead they must apply for the transcript from the place to which it was transferred.

    ​                                                                                                                          ​



The Campus Secretariat/Secretary's Office of the Faculty/School will generate the certificate and send it to the student's URV and/or personal email address.