- E+ INTERNATIONAL
ERASMUS + INTERNATIONAL
Starting on the 2014-2015 academic year, the new Erasmus Charter comes into force, and with it the new Erasmus+ programme is born.
What is new in this programme is the possibility to carry out stays for studies in countries that are not members of the programme, in other words, outside Europe, but with the Erasmus+ seal:
- Obtaining academic recognition, since, before leaving, the studies programme abroad and its equivalence in the URV are agreed.
- The length of the mobility can be between 3 and 12 months, depending on the established by the agreement with each university.
- During the mobility stay, no academic fees will be paid at the host university.
- Financial support is received to collaborate with the coverage of the expenses that the mobility entails and are compatible with national financial support.
- The possible destinations are updated every academic year and can be consulted in the corresponding mobility call.