Service Learning in the Master's Degree in General Health Psychology
Master's Thesis - Psychological assessment and intervention program to improve emotional management with young people
- Coordination: Elisabet Sánchez Rodríguez (elisabet.sanchez(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat)
- Community organization: Noves Oportunitats Center.
- Summary: This Master's thesis, developed during the 2019/2020 academic year, is derived from the 5th Social Projects Market of the URV. The student joins the Center for New Opportunities, with the aim of developing an emotional management program for young people at risk of social exclusion (demand from the center), to improve the emotional management of the center's users. In addition, the student was directly involved in its implementation. The objective of this intervention was to improve the emotional management skills of the young people who come to the service, as well as to prevent possible problems of anxiety and depression, which usually appear associated with poor management of emotions.
Master's Thesis - Socio-emotional skills with boys and girls with high abilities
- Coordination: Josefa Canals Sans (josefa.canals(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat)
- Community organization: Altes Capacitats de Tarragona i Terres de l'Ebre Association – ATHENA.
- Summary: This Master's thesis was developed during the 2021/2022 academic year. The project that the student will develop aims to provide socio-emotional skills to this group.
Master's Thesis – Assessment of quality of life in people with functional diversity
- Coordination: Ester Solé Pijuan (ester.sole(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat)
- Community organization: Baix Camp Workshop.
- Summary: This Master's thesis was developed in the academic year 2021/2022 and was intended to respond to the demand of the Baix Camp Workshop, regarding the need to develop a protocol in relation to the evaluation of the quality of life of people with intellectual disability who come to the center. At first, the student makes a search for the instruments currently available for the evaluation of the quality of life in people with intellectual disabilities and assesses their use and empirical support. Based on the results of the search, it will establish a protocol of which evaluation instruments may be more interesting depending on the characteristics of the different users of the center. When establishing the protocol, it will include recommendations of the most appropriate instruments based on each user profile.